- Discount - Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- Download Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download iExplorer 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- 19.95$ Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy OEM Rob Papen Predator MAC
- Buy Cheap Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
|Planned Parenthood Action Fund Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 13:44|
DES MOINES, IA – The Planned Parenthood Action Fund has endorsed Bruce Braley for US Senate in 2014, the Braley for Iowa campaign announced today. Braley announced in February that he would seek the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Braley said, “I’m proud to have the endorsement of the Planned Parenthood Action Fund. For decades, the Planned Parenthood Action Fund has stood up for women’s health and reproductive rights. I’m committed to protecting women’s rights to privacy and ensuring that the federal government stays out of decisions that are best left to a woman and her doctor. In the Senate, I’ll keep working to ensure that women have more access to reproductive health services, not less.”
The Planned Parenthood Action Fund is an independent, nonpartisan, not-for-profit membership organization focused on promoting and defending women’s health. The Action Fund engages in education and electoral activity, including voter education, grassroots organizing, and legislative advocacy.
Braley has received an outpouring of endorsements in recent weeks, highlighted by the endorsement of Sen. Tom Harkin last month. In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Thirteen Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley.
In April, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and has over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags