- Download LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Word 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition 2
- Discount - Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- 319.95$ Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
|Planned Parenthood Action Fund Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 13:44|
DES MOINES, IA – The Planned Parenthood Action Fund has endorsed Bruce Braley for US Senate in 2014, the Braley for Iowa campaign announced today. Braley announced in February that he would seek the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Braley said, “I’m proud to have the endorsement of the Planned Parenthood Action Fund. For decades, the Planned Parenthood Action Fund has stood up for women’s health and reproductive rights. I’m committed to protecting women’s rights to privacy and ensuring that the federal government stays out of decisions that are best left to a woman and her doctor. In the Senate, I’ll keep working to ensure that women have more access to reproductive health services, not less.”
The Planned Parenthood Action Fund is an independent, nonpartisan, not-for-profit membership organization focused on promoting and defending women’s health. The Action Fund engages in education and electoral activity, including voter education, grassroots organizing, and legislative advocacy.
Braley has received an outpouring of endorsements in recent weeks, highlighted by the endorsement of Sen. Tom Harkin last month. In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Thirteen Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley.
In April, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and has over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags