- Buy Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Discount - Corel Painter X MAC
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Buy TuneUp Utilities 2008 (en)
- 9.95$ Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
- Download Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
|Planning for an American Dream Retirement|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 09:59|
‘Financial Engineer’ Shares 4 Secrets Everyone Should Know
It’s no wonder baby boomers worry about outliving their retirement savings. One out of four 65-year-olds today can expect to live past 90, and if they’re married, one of every four will live even longer.
With 10,000 boomers turning 65 every day, it’s a big worry for 26 percent of the U.S. population.
“The biggest concern for boomers is living too long, or getting sick, and running out of money,” says Rao K. Garuda, (www.aca-incorp.com), an engineer-turned-independent financial planning advisor specializing in work with seniors, high net worth business owners, and professionals.
“The average 65-year-old retires today with $500,000 to $1 million in assets, and while that might sound like a lot to a 20-year-old, it isn’t,” Garuda says.
Even if you plan to continue some kind of work post-retirement – as many people do whether because they must or because they enjoy it – it’s imperative to plan ahead for the day you can’t work, he says.
“Equally important, people deserve the freedom to make choices about how they’ll spend their last 20 or 30 years, especially if they’ve spent 45 years going to work every day. That’s part of the American dream,” Garuda says. “And you don’t have to earn a fortune to save a fortune!”
Garuda shares four things everyone should know about preparing for retirement:
About Rao K. Garuda
Rao K. Garuda, CLU, ChFC, is president and CEO of Associated Concepts Agency, Inc. – “The Missing Piece” of financial planning -- founded in 1978, and a popular speaker at seminars and conferences for financial industry professionals. He came to the United States from India 35 years ago with a degree in engineering and, after marrying a physician, realized he had to learn how to reduce the couple’s taxes. Disappointed in the financial advice he received from professionals, he went to business school and developed expertise in tax reduction, and protecting money from stock market losses. Rao is a founding member of First Financial Resources, a national organization with over 75 partners in the USA; a life member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), and a life member of MDRT’s Top of the Table for 21 consecutive years.
Tags See All Tags