- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One cheap oem
- Download Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ ABest AVI Video Converter cheap oem
- Buy ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC (en,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne)
- 19.95$ Slysoft AnyDVD 6 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC cheap oem
|Planning for Long-Term Health Care?|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 07:22|
Expert Offers Tips for Selecting Insurance Options
Thanks to Baby Boomers and modern medical marvels, more Americans than ever are heading into their senior years, and they’re expected to live longer than ever, too. Barely 50 years ago, our average life expectancy was 62.5 years; today that number has risen to 78.2 years, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
That means that more Americans than ever will also soon be deciding how to handle their eldercare. Steve Casto, Retirement Income Specialist and author of Is Your Retirement Headed in the Right Direction?, (www.stevecasto.com), says there are important questions and answers to consider before making that critical decision.
“The key thing to balance is the difference between what you think you’ll need and what you can afford between your liquid assets and insurance coverage,” Casto said. “If you don’t start by asking yourself the right questions, you’ll never get to the answers that will lead to a successful long-term care plan.”
Here are some questions – and their answers:
“These are just a few of the issues,” Casto says. “A good starting point for those planning early is to completely discount the idea of getting a dime from Medicare. Even if it is still around when you need long-term care, the restrictions on Medicare are tightening. You’ll be lucky to get the program to pay for 10 percent of a nursing home stay.
“The real answer is to get a solid long-term care insurance policy that is based on a sound plan.”
About Steve Casto
Steve Casto is founder and president of Strategic Wealth Solutions, Inc. an Omaha, Neb.-based financial firm that manages money for investors in the Midwest. Steve helps clients reduce their tax bill, minimize their risk, and ensure they don’t outlive their money. He’s the author of Is Your Retirement Heading in the Right Direction? and offers presentations on how to increase income while reducing taxes.
Tags See All Tags