- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- Buy OEM AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible (en)
- Buy OEM GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- Discount - Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC
- Buy Avid Media Composer 5 (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Designing a Book cheap oem
|Pleasant Valley HS student to be honored for outstanding volunteer service at award presentation|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Annie Tasker|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 14:40|
Julianne Delessio of Bettendorf, Iowa, a junior at Pleasant Valley High School, will be presented with an engraved bronze medallion to recognize her selection as a Distinguished Finalist in the 2012 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards program.
Date: Monday, April 23
Time: 7 p.m.
Event: School board meeting
Location: Pleasant Valley Administration Center board room, 525 Belmont Road, Bettendorf
Contact: Mike Zimmer, (563) 332-5151
Julianne is being honored for bringing the joy of dance to those who otherwise could not participate due to illness, disability or financial restraints, with her program, "Dance for Me." For more information on Julianne and her volunteering, click here: http://bit.ly/IX1BQ0
About the award:
The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards, conducted by Prudential Financial in partnership with the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP), represent the United States’ largest youth recognition program based exclusively on volunteer community service. All middle and high schools in the U.S., along with all Girl Scout councils, county 4-H organizations, Red Cross chapters, YMCAs and affiliates of HandsOn Network, were eligible to select a student or member for a local Prudential Spirit of Community Award last November. Two State Honorees—one middle and one high school student—plus a select number of Distinguished Finalists from each state and the District of Columbia were selected based on criteria such as personal initiative, creativity, effort, impact and personal growth.
For more information on the rest of this year’s Prudential Spirit of Community Awards State Honorees and Distinguished Finalists, visit http://spirit.prudential.com.
Tags See All Tags