- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Pro 7
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 (en)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Sony Sound Forge 9
|Pleasant Valley HS student to be honored for outstanding volunteer service at award presentation|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Annie Tasker|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 14:40|
Julianne Delessio of Bettendorf, Iowa, a junior at Pleasant Valley High School, will be presented with an engraved bronze medallion to recognize her selection as a Distinguished Finalist in the 2012 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards program.
Date: Monday, April 23
Time: 7 p.m.
Event: School board meeting
Location: Pleasant Valley Administration Center board room, 525 Belmont Road, Bettendorf
Contact: Mike Zimmer, (563) 332-5151
Julianne is being honored for bringing the joy of dance to those who otherwise could not participate due to illness, disability or financial restraints, with her program, "Dance for Me." For more information on Julianne and her volunteering, click here: http://bit.ly/IX1BQ0
About the award:
The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards, conducted by Prudential Financial in partnership with the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP), represent the United States’ largest youth recognition program based exclusively on volunteer community service. All middle and high schools in the U.S., along with all Girl Scout councils, county 4-H organizations, Red Cross chapters, YMCAs and affiliates of HandsOn Network, were eligible to select a student or member for a local Prudential Spirit of Community Award last November. Two State Honorees—one middle and one high school student—plus a select number of Distinguished Finalists from each state and the District of Columbia were selected based on criteria such as personal initiative, creativity, effort, impact and personal growth.
For more information on the rest of this year’s Prudential Spirit of Community Awards State Honorees and Distinguished Finalists, visit http://spirit.prudential.com.
Tags See All Tags