- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 8
- 259.95$ Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Contribute CS4
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- Buy Cheap proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection 2013
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
|Poll: Cell phones on planes?|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Rep. Dave Loebsack|
|Friday, 13 December 2013 10:12|
There is a lot of talk lately about whether passengers on a plane should be able to make phone calls while in flight. I want to know, based on your experiences, how far you think this ban should extend. Should phones be allowed for just texting and emailing, or are you OK with calls being made? I want to hear from you.
CLICK HERE and let me know how far the ban should go!
Should it be kept like it is where you can use your phone to listen to music, or play a game? Should it be opened up to be able to send texts and emails? Or, should phone calls be allowed? The Federal Communication Commission is going to make a decision soon. What do you think?
Tell me your opinion by clicking here!
Thanks as always for your response. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Tags See All Tags