- Buy Cheap Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC
- Download Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Discount - SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Download Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Discount - Sony Sound Forge 9
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
- 79.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Discount - Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
|Poll confirms Iowans are ready for a new perspective|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Alex Youn|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 08:39|
A poll released tonight by The Des Moines Register confirms what other recent polls have shown – Iowans are growing tired of Terry Branstad's leadership in Iowa and are ready for a change. "Iowans are ready for a Governor with a new perspective to lead the state forward, and I have the experience and vision to move us in the right direction." said State Representative Tyler Olson, candidate for Governor.
The Iowa Poll shows that 55% of Iowa voters think Governor Branstad has been in office long enough and are open to a change. Key point from the poll, "Perhaps more of a trouble sign for Branstad: Among self-identified independents, 62 percent said he has held office long enough, and just 28 percent said he should run again." The poll also shows that Governor Branstad's approval rating has also dropped by 4% since June.
This is the first public poll following the firing of DCI Agent Larry Hedlund, the departure of Public Safety Commissioner Brian London, and the incidents surrounding the Iowa Juvenile Home.
The poll of 800 Iowans was conducted Sept. 22-25 by Selzer & Co. of Des Moines and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
Tags See All Tags