- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures cheap oem
- Download Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy Cheap Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC cheap oem
- 59.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Buy IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Rep. Dave Loebsack|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 13:13|
Over the weekend, the President asked Congress to vote to authorize taking military action in Syria in response to their government using chemical weapons against their own people. While I believe the use of chemical weapons against civilians is morally reprehensible and should be unequivocally condemned by the international community, we must exercise extreme caution in undertaking military action. I want to hear from you.
What do you think Congress and the President should do? I strongly believe the President must make the case to the American people for military action, and it’s critical to me that I know where you stand.
Your input is very important. I have been briefed by the White House but, like you, I still have many questions that must be answered before Congress votes on committing our military resources in the region. Hearing your thoughts is an important part of my deliberations.
Tags See All Tags