- Buy Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 (en)
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- 59.95$ Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Download Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Download Access 2010 For Dummies
- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 cheap oem
- Download Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS5.5 (de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv,en)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 8
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Rep. Dave Loebsack|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 13:13|
Over the weekend, the President asked Congress to vote to authorize taking military action in Syria in response to their government using chemical weapons against their own people. While I believe the use of chemical weapons against civilians is morally reprehensible and should be unequivocally condemned by the international community, we must exercise extreme caution in undertaking military action. I want to hear from you.
What do you think Congress and the President should do? I strongly believe the President must make the case to the American people for military action, and it’s critical to me that I know where you stand.
Your input is very important. I have been briefed by the White House but, like you, I still have many questions that must be answered before Congress votes on committing our military resources in the region. Hearing your thoughts is an important part of my deliberations.
Tags See All Tags