- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 89.95$ ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Download Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Standard 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Discount - Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Video Studio Pro X2
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Rep. Dave Loebsack|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 13:13|
Over the weekend, the President asked Congress to vote to authorize taking military action in Syria in response to their government using chemical weapons against their own people. While I believe the use of chemical weapons against civilians is morally reprehensible and should be unequivocally condemned by the international community, we must exercise extreme caution in undertaking military action. I want to hear from you.
What do you think Congress and the President should do? I strongly believe the President must make the case to the American people for military action, and it’s critical to me that I know where you stand.
Your input is very important. I have been briefed by the White House but, like you, I still have many questions that must be answered before Congress votes on committing our military resources in the region. Hearing your thoughts is an important part of my deliberations.
Tags See All Tags