- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD iPod Ripper cheap oem
- Buy ABest RM RMVB Video Converter (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Adobe Audition 3
- Download Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer
|Pontiac Oakland Auto Museum Grand Opening – Summer Bash Events Announced|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Pontiac Tourism|
|Thursday, 30 June 2011 12:11|
Pontiac Tourism and Pontiac P.R.O.U.D recently announced the events which will take place in the downtown area during the 2011 Summer Bash and Pontiac-Oakland Automobile Museum and Resource Center Grand Opening, both of which are scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, July 23 & 24, 2011.
Festivities will begin early on Saturday morning with the PROUD 5k Run and 2 mile walk which will begin at 7:30 at the Yost House. The Farmer’s Market will open at 8:00 AM at the Yost House, followed by the Heritage Days celebration which this year will include craft demonstrators, a pie baking contest, and a special presentation by several Civil War – Living History groups. Also at the Yost House will be special attractions for kids, including a selection of old-fashioned kids’ games.
The opening ceremony for the Pontiac-Oakland Auto Museum will start at 11:00 AM and the museum will open its doors to the public at Noon. A number of VIP guests will be speaking and a Native American song will be provided by Chief Pontiac descendent, Dee White Eye, AKA Singing Bird.
Continuing through the day, seminars on the history of Pontiac and Oakland cars will be presented free of charge at the Methodist Church. Situated around the courthouse square will be a group of exhibits including the Brushmasters, a pin striping group from the Chicago area, a live auction of Pontiac car art, and cultural presentations by Singing Bird. Live music will be provided by Captain Rat and the Blind Rivets from 7 until 9 and by ARRA starting a 10 PM. The new museum will be open extended hours and will close at Midnight.Sunday’s schedule will include the continuing displays at Heritage Days located near the Yost House, additional presentations by Singing Bird, and the annual Boys and Girls Club Duck Race. Live music in the afternoon will feature Chasen, a Christian Rock Band, who will perform on the stage near the courthouse square.
Complete schedules with locations can be viewed at www.visitpontiac.org or picked up at the Visitor’s Center, City Hall, or at selected downtown merchants.
Tags See All Tags