- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,it,pl,ru)
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC (en,ja,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne,br,sv,ru,cs,pl,tr)
- 169.95$ Microsoft Office Professional 2013 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Framemaker Server 10
- 299.95$ Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
|Pontiac-Oakland Automobile Museum and Resource Center invites you to preview the latest addition to our city|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Ellie Alexander|
|Tuesday, 31 May 2011 15:20|
The Pontiac-Oakland Auto Museum will open to the public on July 23, 2011. However, due to numerous requests by local, state, and national media outlets for access to the new museum prior to the official opening, we are allowing special press-only access to the museum between July 11th and July 16th.
Reporters, film crews, and still photographers are welcome to come to see the museum and meet with Tim Dye, the director of the museum, as well as with city officials, including Pontiac Mayor Robert Russell.
Although the museum will not be 100% complete at that time, we anticipate that over 90% of the artifacts, classic and antique cars, library materials, and other displays will be in place and ready for viewing. Members of the press will be able to spend time seeing the collection as well as learning more about the Oakland and Pontiac brands, and the genesis of the museum project.
It is expected that the new museum will draw thousands of visitors each year to our city. Among the thousands of items in the collection to be displayed are:
The new museum joins the growing list of attractions in Pontiac, including the Route 66 Association of Illinois Hall of Fame and Museum, the International Walldog Mural and Sign Art Museum, the Livingston County War Museum, Looking for Lincoln Heritage sites, and the city’s 21 colorful, outdoor murals. Over the last few years, Pontiac has risen to become one of the state’s most popular tourist destinations. The number of visitors who come to our city has been increasing by nearly 20% each of the last three years. We anticipate that the new museum will help us to continue that trend.
Tags See All Tags