- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- 399.95$ Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011 (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended cheap oem
- Discount - E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- 29.95$ Nero 10 Burning ROM cheap oem
- Buy PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- 119.95$ Adobe RoboHelp 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM CorelCAD 2014 MAC
|PORT BYRON NONPROFIT ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR 3RD ANNUAL 5K|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Tuesday, 14 January 2014 10:18|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation is pleased to announce its third annual “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5K.” The event starts at 9:00 AM on Sat., September 13, 2014, and offers a fun day for participants and their families. The “Nick Teddy 5k” includes races, kid’s games, food and entertainment, and a silent auction and raffle.
This annual family event is held in memory of Nicholas Theodore Strub, a native of Port Byron, Ill., a 2000 graduate of Riverdale High School, and a 2004 Alumnus of Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Nick fought a courageous battle against the pediatric cancer, Ewing’s sarcoma, for more than 5-years, until he died at age 29.
Proceeds from the “Nick Teddy 5k” will benefit the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative (www.sarcomahelp.org), which works to award sarcoma research grants to expert investigators around the world. Several area children currently are affected by this disease. In 2013, the event registered more than 400 runners and raised over $25,000. $20,000 was donated to be used exclusively for Ewing’s sarcoma research. Half of the remaining proceeds was disbursed to a local Ewing’s patient to help defray family costs of travel and lodging during treatment, and half was held in reserve to assist other area patients as needed.
Photos and interviews are available for 5k preview stories. You can find us online at: Nick Teddy Foundation (http://www.NickTeddy.org), on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NickTeddyOrg) and on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/NickTeddyOrg).
Race Director/Contact: Holly Larson
Tags See All Tags