- Download The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Buy Dreamweaver CC For Dummies (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress cheap oem
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 9 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Buy Cheap Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Buy Avid Media Composer 5 (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
|Post-Recession Optimism Brightens Fall Home & Garden Trends|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 01 August 2013 13:49|
Happy Colors, Simplicity and Sustainability Top the List,
Says Award-Winning Designer
That’s the buzz phrase for fall as a recovering economy fans a collective determination to put the bad news of recent years – from layoffs to natural disasters – behind us, says Roy Joulus, CEO of the award-winning, design-forward Greenbo, LLC, (greenbo.co).
“We’ll see an insistence on hope, optimism and joy in the simple things in life reflected in bright, happy colors and clean designs with strong lines,’’ says Joulus, whose innovative new railing flowerbox, Greenbo XL, won the prestigious international Red Dot Design Award for product design in 2012.
As a manufacturer of high-quality products for urban homes, Joulus says he and his team must forecast global style trends two to three years out. That’s why their new line of garden containers is made from sustainable and recyclable materials in uber-upbeat colors, with attached drainage trays that can be mixed and matched for custom color combos.
The Greenbo designers also see a growing demand for products whose form is as appealing as their function. That’s why the Greenbo XL railing planter is a flowerbox “that you don’t have to hide with flowers,’’ Joulus says.
“Consumers’ desire for sustainability and ‘green’ products is only going to continue to grow; in fact, that was one reason we launched our company in 2008 even though the global economy was tanking at the time,” says Joulus. “The interest in gardening will continue to grow, as will demand for high-grade products that can either be recycled or are made from recycled materials.”
The fall colors, which you’ll see in everything from fashion to furniture to the garden, include bright greens, deep fuschia, bright orange, fiery red, ochre yellow and violet. How can you brighten your garden with these colors? Joulus offers some tips:
About Roy Joulus
Roy Joulus is CEO of Greenbo, which was founded with a focus on simplicity, efficiency and innovation in creating urban agricultural products. Its Greenbo XL flowerbox, designed to hang securely on any balcony railing up to 6 inches wide, won the prestigious 2012 Red Dot Design Award. Greenbo products are manufactured in a multi-cultural Israeli-Arab setting using sustainable and recyclable materials, and with safety the No. 1 priority. Find Greenbo products at garden centers and independent nurseries in the United States and Europe, and online at amazon.com.
Tags See All Tags