- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Buy Cheap Adobe Presenter 7
- Download Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,it,ch)
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit cheap oem
|PQA Plus© Training Session Set in Scott County|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 30 January 2014 15:02|
The Iowa Pork Industry Center and Iowa State University Extension and Outreach are teaming up to provide training for pork producers and others who need certification in the Pork Quality Assurance Plus© (PQA Plus©) program. One certification session has been set for Wednesday, February 12th from 6:30-8:30 pm in Scott County.
The PQA Plus© session will be held at the Scott County Extension office, 875 Tanglefoot Lane, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722 and will be taught by ISU Extension and Outreach swine program specialist Tom Miller.
Cost for this certification program is $25 per person and is payable at the door. To preregister, contact the Scott County Extension office at 563-359-7577.
To learn more about PQA Plus© please see the National Pork Board Web site at http://www.pork.org/certification/default.aspx
Tags See All Tags