- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Buy Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Corel Motion Studio 3D (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures (en)
- 29.95$ Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD cheap oem
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy ActiveState Komodo IDE 5 (en)
|PQA Plus© Training Session Set in Scott County|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 30 January 2014 15:02|
The Iowa Pork Industry Center and Iowa State University Extension and Outreach are teaming up to provide training for pork producers and others who need certification in the Pork Quality Assurance Plus© (PQA Plus©) program. One certification session has been set for Wednesday, February 12th from 6:30-8:30 pm in Scott County.
The PQA Plus© session will be held at the Scott County Extension office, 875 Tanglefoot Lane, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722 and will be taught by ISU Extension and Outreach swine program specialist Tom Miller.
Cost for this certification program is $25 per person and is payable at the door. To preregister, contact the Scott County Extension office at 563-359-7577.
To learn more about PQA Plus© please see the National Pork Board Web site at http://www.pork.org/certification/default.aspx
Tags See All Tags