- Discount - Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
|PQA Plus© Training Session Set in Scott County|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 30 January 2014 15:02|
The Iowa Pork Industry Center and Iowa State University Extension and Outreach are teaming up to provide training for pork producers and others who need certification in the Pork Quality Assurance Plus© (PQA Plus©) program. One certification session has been set for Wednesday, February 12th from 6:30-8:30 pm in Scott County.
The PQA Plus© session will be held at the Scott County Extension office, 875 Tanglefoot Lane, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722 and will be taught by ISU Extension and Outreach swine program specialist Tom Miller.
Cost for this certification program is $25 per person and is payable at the door. To preregister, contact the Scott County Extension office at 563-359-7577.
To learn more about PQA Plus© please see the National Pork Board Web site at http://www.pork.org/certification/default.aspx
Tags See All Tags