- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition cheap oem
- Discount - Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Download IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 (en)
|PQA Plus© Training Session Set in Scott County|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 30 January 2014 15:02|
The Iowa Pork Industry Center and Iowa State University Extension and Outreach are teaming up to provide training for pork producers and others who need certification in the Pork Quality Assurance Plus© (PQA Plus©) program. One certification session has been set for Wednesday, February 12th from 6:30-8:30 pm in Scott County.
The PQA Plus© session will be held at the Scott County Extension office, 875 Tanglefoot Lane, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722 and will be taught by ISU Extension and Outreach swine program specialist Tom Miller.
Cost for this certification program is $25 per person and is payable at the door. To preregister, contact the Scott County Extension office at 563-359-7577.
To learn more about PQA Plus© please see the National Pork Board Web site at http://www.pork.org/certification/default.aspx
Tags See All Tags