- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC (en,ja)
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Discount - 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Discount - Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1 (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
|Prairie State Legal Services Announces New Awareness and Outreach Program at Rock Island Main Library, Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Thursday, 11 April 2013 14:23|
Rock Island, IL: The Rock Island office of Prairie State Legal Services, Inc., has announced a new public benefits help desk resource for individuals who may need information or assistance in navigating the public benefits system.
Available at two locations in Rock Island, the help desk will be staffed by trained volunteers who can provide assistance, general information and guidance with assistance programs for food, cash, medical and disability, also known as SNAP, TANF, Medicaid and SSI/SSDI. Volunteers can also provide help with general township assistance.
Starting April 15, Prairie State Legal Services Help Desk volunteers will be available from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays on the second floor of the Rock Island Main Library, 401 19th Street, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center, 630 7th Avenue.
The help desk was conceptualized and developed by Prairie State’s AmeriCorps VISTA as part of a comprehensive public benefits awareness and outreach program.
Prairie State Legal Services, Inc. is a not-for-profit law firm that provides free civil legal services to the poor, elderly and people with disabilities. Prairie State has 12 offices serving 36 counties throughout northern and central Illinois. The mission of Prairie State is to provide or coordinate the delivery of high quality legal services to low-income individuals, families and groups.
Tags See All Tags