- Download Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Discount - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- 19.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion cheap oem
- Download Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Buy OEM ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Steinberg Nuendo 4.3 (en)
- Buy Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC (en)
- Download Ashampoo Cover Studio
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training cheap oem
|PREGRACKE TO MEET WITH PRESIDENTS|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Natalie Linville-Mass|
|Monday, 15 July 2013 14:19|
East Moline, IL/July 15, 2013 – Chad Pregracke, of Living Lands & Waters, will meet with President Barack Obama and former President George H.W. Bush on Monday, July 15th while attending an event honoring the winner of the 5,000th Daily Point of Light Award.
In March 2011, Pregracke was recognized as a Service Hero at the Points of Light Tribute, which was held at the Kennedy Center, also in Washington, D.C. Points of Light, the world’s largest organization dedicated to volunteer service, recognizes individuals who are making a difference through service and volunteerism. About two dozen past Point of Light honorees were invited to today’s event.
"It just shows clean water is important," Pregracke said of the invitation. "I'm pretty stoked. They requested video and some photos, and it'll be cool to show the president what we're doing. We have had 70,000 volunteers, and we've cleaned 22 rivers in 18 states.
Chad Pregracke started Living Lands & Waters in 1998 as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the beautification and restoration of America’s major rivers and to the education of people about environmental issues. From his single boat beginning, LL&W has grown into an internationally known organization with a fleet of barges and workboats. LL&W engages thousands of volunteers each year in river cleanups, hands-on environmental educational workshops, the Great Mississippi River Cleanup, Adopt-a- River-Mile program and the MillionTrees Project.
Tags See All Tags