- Buy Cheap proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Discount - Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition 3
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- 79.95$ Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM InstallShield X Express Edition
- 59.95$ Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Buy Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9 (en)
- 259.95$ Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009 cheap oem
|PREGRACKE TO MEET WITH PRESIDENTS|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Natalie Linville-Mass|
|Monday, 15 July 2013 14:19|
East Moline, IL/July 15, 2013 – Chad Pregracke, of Living Lands & Waters, will meet with President Barack Obama and former President George H.W. Bush on Monday, July 15th while attending an event honoring the winner of the 5,000th Daily Point of Light Award.
In March 2011, Pregracke was recognized as a Service Hero at the Points of Light Tribute, which was held at the Kennedy Center, also in Washington, D.C. Points of Light, the world’s largest organization dedicated to volunteer service, recognizes individuals who are making a difference through service and volunteerism. About two dozen past Point of Light honorees were invited to today’s event.
"It just shows clean water is important," Pregracke said of the invitation. "I'm pretty stoked. They requested video and some photos, and it'll be cool to show the president what we're doing. We have had 70,000 volunteers, and we've cleaned 22 rivers in 18 states.
Chad Pregracke started Living Lands & Waters in 1998 as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the beautification and restoration of America’s major rivers and to the education of people about environmental issues. From his single boat beginning, LL&W has grown into an internationally known organization with a fleet of barges and workboats. LL&W engages thousands of volunteers each year in river cleanups, hands-on environmental educational workshops, the Great Mississippi River Cleanup, Adopt-a- River-Mile program and the MillionTrees Project.
Tags See All Tags