- Discount - Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Download Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Download Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC (en,ja,ko,zh,da,de,es,fi,fr,it,no,nl,pt,sv,cs,hu,pl,ru,tr,uk)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010 (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Buy OEM Chief Architect X2
|Preserve the Allure of the Iowa State Fair|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Jenna Beary|
|Monday, 27 January 2014 10:26|
DES MOINES, IA (01/27/2014)(readMedia)-- From ferris wheels, food on a stick and free entertainment, to premier livestock events, expansive art exhibits and the country's largest state fair food department, the Iowa State Fair has something for everyone. This year, Iowans can show their love for the Iowa State Fair on their tax returns and help the Fair continue to preserve the allure of the historic Fairgrounds.
Look for the State Fairgrounds Renovation Check Off on line 58b of Iowa Tax Form 1040 or on line 14 of Iowa Tax Form 1040A and check off $1 (or more!) to help preserve the historic Iowa State Fairgrounds. Your gift is either deducted from your refund or added to the amount due. Contributions to the Corndog Checkoff are fully tax-deductible.
"The Corndog Checkoff is a great and easy way for Iowans to support the Iowa State Fair. The Iowa State Fair would not be what it is today without the Corndog Checkoff. Thank you to thousands of Iowans who have supported the Corndog Checkoff in the past and we hope you will consider doing so again this year to preserve this great institution for future generations," said Blue Ribbon Foundation Executive Director Peter Cownie.
Every dollar donated to the Checkoff is directly allocated to capital improvements. The Corndog Checkoff has raised over $1.7 million, and has supplemented restoration projects from the Grandstand to the newly air conditioned Cultural Center. In addition, funds generated by the Checkoff have helped improve the campgrounds, parking areas, sidewalks and restrooms.
Tags See All Tags