- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- 49.95$ Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Jaksta MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Download GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0
|President Obama Calls for Climate Action|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Heather Shelby|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 11:42|
President Obama reiterated his call for urgent action to address the growing threat of catastrophic climate change.
Presidential leadership on this issue is crucial. But, as we learned in President Obama’s first term, it is not sufficient.
The only way we are going to solve this grave environmental crisis is by standing together to provide the sustained grassroots support and force political change. Please take this opportunity to email your members of Congress urging them to support President Obama's climate agenda.
The climate crisis is real and we're already seeing its devastating impacts — from stronger storms to more severe droughts, from raging wildfires to coastal flooding, and more.
2012 was by far the hottest year on record in the lower 48, and last summer's Arctic sea ice extent melted to record lows. We no longer need sophisticated computer models to predict what's in store. More and more, we just need to use our eyes.
If we don't act, these threats will only grow more severe. I hope we can count on you to stay active and engaged with us as we build support for meaningful climate action at all levels of government.
Tags See All Tags