- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- Buy Adobe Captivate 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Contribute CS5
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2011
- 9.95$ Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
|President Obama Calls for Climate Action|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Heather Shelby|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 11:42|
President Obama reiterated his call for urgent action to address the growing threat of catastrophic climate change.
Presidential leadership on this issue is crucial. But, as we learned in President Obama’s first term, it is not sufficient.
The only way we are going to solve this grave environmental crisis is by standing together to provide the sustained grassroots support and force political change. Please take this opportunity to email your members of Congress urging them to support President Obama's climate agenda.
The climate crisis is real and we're already seeing its devastating impacts — from stronger storms to more severe droughts, from raging wildfires to coastal flooding, and more.
2012 was by far the hottest year on record in the lower 48, and last summer's Arctic sea ice extent melted to record lows. We no longer need sophisticated computer models to predict what's in store. More and more, we just need to use our eyes.
If we don't act, these threats will only grow more severe. I hope we can count on you to stay active and engaged with us as we build support for meaningful climate action at all levels of government.
Tags See All Tags