- Discount - Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS: Page Layouts
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- 269.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download VMware Fusion 6 MAC
- Download Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy Nik Software Dfine 2.0 (en)
- Buy Cheap Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Discount - Steinberg Halion 3
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
|President Obama Calls for Climate Action|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Heather Shelby|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 11:42|
President Obama reiterated his call for urgent action to address the growing threat of catastrophic climate change.
Presidential leadership on this issue is crucial. But, as we learned in President Obama’s first term, it is not sufficient.
The only way we are going to solve this grave environmental crisis is by standing together to provide the sustained grassroots support and force political change. Please take this opportunity to email your members of Congress urging them to support President Obama's climate agenda.
The climate crisis is real and we're already seeing its devastating impacts — from stronger storms to more severe droughts, from raging wildfires to coastal flooding, and more.
2012 was by far the hottest year on record in the lower 48, and last summer's Arctic sea ice extent melted to record lows. We no longer need sophisticated computer models to predict what's in store. More and more, we just need to use our eyes.
If we don't act, these threats will only grow more severe. I hope we can count on you to stay active and engaged with us as we build support for meaningful climate action at all levels of government.
Tags See All Tags