- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy Acala DivX DVD Player Assist (en)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Discount - Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2010b cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- Buy Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 MAC
- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Buy Boris FX 9.2 (en)
|President Obama Calls for Climate Action|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Heather Shelby|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 11:42|
President Obama reiterated his call for urgent action to address the growing threat of catastrophic climate change.
Presidential leadership on this issue is crucial. But, as we learned in President Obama’s first term, it is not sufficient.
The only way we are going to solve this grave environmental crisis is by standing together to provide the sustained grassroots support and force political change. Please take this opportunity to email your members of Congress urging them to support President Obama's climate agenda.
The climate crisis is real and we're already seeing its devastating impacts — from stronger storms to more severe droughts, from raging wildfires to coastal flooding, and more.
2012 was by far the hottest year on record in the lower 48, and last summer's Arctic sea ice extent melted to record lows. We no longer need sophisticated computer models to predict what's in store. More and more, we just need to use our eyes.
If we don't act, these threats will only grow more severe. I hope we can count on you to stay active and engaged with us as we build support for meaningful climate action at all levels of government.
Tags See All Tags