- 9.95$ DivX Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC
- 29.95$ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
|President's Environmental Youth Awards Competition Accepting Nominations from Students in Grades K-12|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Kirk Lancaster|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 11:49|
(Kansas City, Kan., Sept. 19, 2011) – Entries are now being sought for the 2011 President's Environmental Youth Awards (PEYA), which recognize individuals, school classes (kindergarten through high school) and youth organizations for protecting our nation's air, water, land and ecology.
The program, which honors a variety of environmental projects developed by students, is open to students in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska through EPA Region 7 in Kansas City, Kan.
The program has two components: the regional certificate program and the regional award winner. Regional certificates are awarded by each of the regional offices of the EPA. Each regional office also selects one first-place project as its regional award winner.
Projects must be postmarked by December 31, 2011. Program guidelines, eligibility information and applications are available online at http://www.epa.gov/enviroed/
The PEYA program promotes awareness of our nation’s natural resources and encourages positive community involvement. It is one of the most important ways EPA and the Administration demonstrate commitment to environmental stewardship efforts created and conducted by our nation’s young people. Winning projects in the past include environmental science projects, recycling programs in school and communities, construction of nature preserves and major tree planting programs.
# # #
Tags See All Tags