- 9.95$ Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process cheap oem
- Download Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard (en)
- Download Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy OEM Microsoft Works 9
- 42,015 Iowans on Medicare saved an average of $616 on prescription drugs, for a total savings of $25,876,475.
- 18,012 Iowans under the age of 26 gained coverage under the health care law.
- 388,676 people with Medicare in Iowa received free preventive services – such as mammograms and colonoscopies – or a free annual wellness visit with their doctor.
- 1,187,000 Iowans, including 433,000 women and 311,000 children, are free from worrying about lifetime limits on coverage.
- Insurance companies are required to spend 80% of premium dollars on health care instead of overhead.
|Progress Iowa, Iowa Alliance for Retired Americans to call on Iowa delegation to ‘Just Vote No’ on repeal of Obamacare|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Matt Sinovic|
|Wednesday, 11 July 2012 11:57|
Iowa seniors to tell their stories about the benefits of ObamacareDES MOINES, IOWA – In advance of the U.S. House’s 31st attempt to repeal Obamacare, with a vote expected Wednesday afternoon, Progress Iowa and the Iowa Alliance for Retired Americans will hold a press conference to call on Iowa’s delegation to ‘Just Vote No’ on repeal of Obamacare.
“They are going to try, for the 31st time, to take away savings on prescription drugs for senior and free preventive care for Iowa’s seniors,” said Don Rowen, President of the Iowa Alliance for Retired Americans. “We are calling on the entire Iowa delegation to stand up for seniors and ‘Just Vote No’ on the repeal.”
“Iowa is already seeing great benefits from Obamacare,” said Matt Sinovic, executive director of Progress Iowa. “Now the House wants to let insurance companies discriminate based on pre-existing conditions? Kick young adults off their parents insurance before the age of 26? Charge seniors more for their prescription drugs? Our message to the Iowa delegation is clear: Just Vote No.”
Seniors from across Iowa attending the state convention of the Iowa Alliance for Retired Americans will be available to press to share their stories about the benefits of Obamacare.
Schedule of Events
WHEN: Wednesday, July 11, 12:00 PM
WHAT: Calling on Iowa’s delegation to ‘Just Vote No’ on repeal of Obamacare
WHO: Don Rowen, President, Iowa Alliance for Retired Americans
Matt Sinovic, Executive Director, Progress Iowa
***Members of Iowa Alliance for Retired Americans will be available to press to share their stories about the benefits of Obamacare***WHERE: 1 Prairie Meadows Dr [Meadows C], Altoona, IA, 50009
NPR: GOP To Make 31st Attempt to Repeal Obamacare Act
Since being signed into law, Iowa families have received the following benefits from the Affordable Care Act:
Tags See All Tags