- Buy OEM Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Discount - Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Discount - Acala DVD Zune Ripper
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Kigo DVD Converter 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
|Prostate Cancer Updates|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Zero - the end of prostate cancer|
|Monday, 03 June 2013 09:30|
FDA Approves New Treatment for Advanced Prostate CancerThe FDA has approved Xofigo (radium Ra 223 dichloride) to treat men with symptomatic late-stage (metastatic) castration-resistant prostate cancer that has spread to bones but not to other organs. It is intended for men whose cancer has spread after receiving medical or surgical therapy to lower testosterone.
Patients who are interested in finding out where and when newly FDA approved drug Xofigo will be available can call 1-855-696-3446 (1-855-6Xofigo) or visit www.xofigo.com.
Agent Orange Linked to Fatal Prostate Cancer
A new study of US Veterans has found that exposure to Agent Orange is linked to a two-fold higher risk of developing the most lethal forms of prostate caner. The researchers suggest a history of exposure to the agent, which contains the dioxin TCDD, a dangerous toxin and carcinogen, should be one of the first things to look for when screening Veterans as it could lead to earlier diagnosis and treatment and prolong survival.
Man With BRAC2 Gene Has First Preemptive Prostate Removal
Angelina Jolie had her breasts removed after discovering that her genetic makeup gave her an 87 percent chance of breast cancer. Now, an unnamed 53-year-old Londoner has become the first man in the world to have his prostate preemptively removed after discovering that, like the Hollywood actress, his genetic code (carrier of the BRAC 2 gene) made him a prime candidate for prostate cancer.
Tags See All Tags