- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Buy Cheap ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Discount - Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy Dreamweaver CC For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Alfred 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- Discount - Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- 59.95$ Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,ro,sv,tr,hr,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja)
|Public Safety Manager Jeff Patterson has released the following statement regarding yesterday’s arrest.|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cathie Rochau|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 10:36|
On March 27th, at approximately 4:53am, officers with the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) were conducting routine screening at the Quad City International Airport checkpoint when they observed a firearm inside a carry-on bag. It was determined that the bag belonged to a subject later identified as John D. Van Epps, age 58, of Cumming, Ga..
Metropolitan Airport Authority Police Officers responded and took Van Epps into custody. A search of the carry-on bag revealed a loaded Walther PPK .380 handgun.
Van Epps was charged with Unlawful Use of Weapons and confined at the Rock Island County Jail. Bond was set at $5000.00, 10% applies.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Tags See All Tags