- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 4 (en)
- Buy OEM BurnAware Professional
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 4
- 149.95$ ModelRight Professional 3.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Discount - Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- 289.95$ Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5 cheap oem
|Public Safety Manager Jeff Patterson has released the following statement regarding yesterday’s arrest.|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cathie Rochau|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 10:36|
On March 27th, at approximately 4:53am, officers with the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) were conducting routine screening at the Quad City International Airport checkpoint when they observed a firearm inside a carry-on bag. It was determined that the bag belonged to a subject later identified as John D. Van Epps, age 58, of Cumming, Ga..
Metropolitan Airport Authority Police Officers responded and took Van Epps into custody. A search of the carry-on bag revealed a loaded Walther PPK .380 handgun.
Van Epps was charged with Unlawful Use of Weapons and confined at the Rock Island County Jail. Bond was set at $5000.00, 10% applies.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Tags See All Tags