- Buy Cheap Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- 9.95$ Excel VBA Programming For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Cultured Code Things MAC cheap oem
- Download DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
|Public Safety Manager Jeff Patterson has released the following statement regarding yesterday’s arrest.|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cathie Rochau|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 10:36|
On March 27th, at approximately 4:53am, officers with the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) were conducting routine screening at the Quad City International Airport checkpoint when they observed a firearm inside a carry-on bag. It was determined that the bag belonged to a subject later identified as John D. Van Epps, age 58, of Cumming, Ga..
Metropolitan Airport Authority Police Officers responded and took Van Epps into custody. A search of the carry-on bag revealed a loaded Walther PPK .380 handgun.
Van Epps was charged with Unlawful Use of Weapons and confined at the Rock Island County Jail. Bond was set at $5000.00, 10% applies.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Tags See All Tags