- Download Alien Skin Bokeh 2
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Site Design cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Buy Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS (en)
- 69.95$ Apple Mac Box Set cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- 29.95$ Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC cheap oem
|Public Safety Manager Jeff Patterson has released the following statement regarding yesterday’s arrest.|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cathie Rochau|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 10:36|
On March 27th, at approximately 4:53am, officers with the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) were conducting routine screening at the Quad City International Airport checkpoint when they observed a firearm inside a carry-on bag. It was determined that the bag belonged to a subject later identified as John D. Van Epps, age 58, of Cumming, Ga..
Metropolitan Airport Authority Police Officers responded and took Van Epps into custody. A search of the carry-on bag revealed a loaded Walther PPK .380 handgun.
Van Epps was charged with Unlawful Use of Weapons and confined at the Rock Island County Jail. Bond was set at $5000.00, 10% applies.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Tags See All Tags