- Buy Lynda.com - Designing a Book (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- 9.95$ iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Ableton Suite 8 (en,de,fr)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ DropDMG 3.2 MAC cheap oem
- Download Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
|Public Safety Manager Jeff Patterson has released the following statement regarding yesterday’s arrest.|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cathie Rochau|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 10:36|
On March 27th, at approximately 4:53am, officers with the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) were conducting routine screening at the Quad City International Airport checkpoint when they observed a firearm inside a carry-on bag. It was determined that the bag belonged to a subject later identified as John D. Van Epps, age 58, of Cumming, Ga..
Metropolitan Airport Authority Police Officers responded and took Van Epps into custody. A search of the carry-on bag revealed a loaded Walther PPK .380 handgun.
Van Epps was charged with Unlawful Use of Weapons and confined at the Rock Island County Jail. Bond was set at $5000.00, 10% applies.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Tags See All Tags