- Discount - Adobe Font Folio 11
- Buy TuneUp Utilities 2008 (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- 29.95$ SnagIt 2.2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit) (en,no)
- Buy Cheap Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Download DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- 199.95$ Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand (en)
- Buy OEM Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- Buy OEM FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
|Publishing Warrants Online|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Sgt. Thomas B. Gibbs|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 13:41|
The Scott County Sheriff's Office is announcing that beginning Wednesday February 12th, 2014, we will begin posting active warrants for local law enforcement agencies and the Sheriff's Office on our website. It will be in a format similar to the Jail Inmate Listing for ease of use and will include photos if someone has previously been arrested. Several other agencies in Iowa are already posting warrants online and the County Attorney's Office has reviewed our application prior to its implementation.
The warrant section on our webpage will contain possible active warrants. The site is updated once daily and the data is subject to change. Individuals are warned not to take any action based solely on data contained in the website. Warrants must be confirmed by law enforcement personnel. If you believe you may know someone on the warrant page, please contact your local law enforcement agency. We are posting the data for information purposes only.
At anytime there are thousands of outstanding warrants in Scott County. We are posting the data in an effort to inform and engage our community and to encourage people to take care of any outstanding warrants they may have.
There will be a press conference at the Sheriff's Office Pavilion Conference Room on Tuesday February 11th, 2014, at 1000 hrs to demonstrate the webpage.
Tags See All Tags