- Buy Autodesk AutoSketch 9 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Discount - IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Acala DVD Audio Ripper
|PURSUING PANCHO VILLA: LIVING HISTORIANS SHOW ILLINOIS SERVICE DURING 1916 BORDER CAMPAIGN|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Tuesday, 02 September 2014 08:59|
SPRINGFIELD, IL (08/29/2014)(readMedia)-- On Sept. 6, Military Museum Living Historians will display equipment, uniforms and weapons used by the Illinois National Guard in the Border Campaign and discuss the military operation.
• Illinois State Military Museum Living History Detachment
• Illinois National Guard and Militia Historical Society
• Illinois State Military Museum
On March 15, 1916, Maj. Gen. John Pershing launched the yearlong Border Campaign into Mexico to pursue Pancho Villa. A week earlier the Mexican revolutionary had raided Columbus, N.M., killing eight Soldiers and 10 civilians and wounding six Soldiers and two civilians. Illinois National Guardsmen were mobilized and deployed to the Texas border to support Pershing’s operation. The 1916 expedition was the first time the Army used airplanes, motorcycles and trucks and served as a dress rehearsal for the mobilization of U.S. forces for World War I. On Saturday, Military Museum Living Historians will display equipment, uniforms and weapons used by the Illinois National Guard in the Border Campaign and discuss the military operation.
WHEN: Saturday September 06, 2014 at 10:00AM Central Time (US & Canada)
WHERE:1301 N. MacArthur Blvd,
• Admission and parking are free.
• Illinois State Military Museum, 1301 N. MacArthur Blvd, Springfield, Ill., 62702, two blocks north of the intersection of MacArthur Blvd. and North Grand Ave.
Tags See All Tags