- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Buy Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Download Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- 189.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
|Putting Off Working On Your Tax Return May Cost You, Financial Planner Warns|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 03 February 2014 13:40|
3 Tips for Keeping More of Your Own Money
Nearly 150 million Americans will file federal income tax returns this year and, unfortunately, many will be shelling out much more of their hard-earned money than necessary, says veteran financial expert Jeff Gorton.
“With the ridiculous complexity of our tax code, I can understand how the average person might want to put off doing their homework, but that’ll cost you,” says Gorton, a veteran Certified Public Accountant and Certified Financial Planner™, and head of Gorton Financial Group (www.gortonfinancialgroup.com)
“When you think about all you do to earn your money, and the lengths we’ll go to save a few bucks, it doesn’t make sense to not do all we can to prepare for the inevitable – our compulsory contribution to Uncle Sam’s bank account.”
There is nothing unpatriotic about taking advantage of legal measures to reduce your tax bill, Gorton says. Most Americans, however, don’t understand the basics of how to minimize the tax burden, he says.
“If you wait until the last minute to do your taxes, you’re sure to miss out on savings,” says Gorton, who offers some basic and more advanced tax-saving options.
About Jeff Gorton, CPA, CFP®
Jeff Gorton is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Financial Planner™ specializing in individual tax and retirement planning. He is also an Investment Advisor Representative under Alphastar Capital Management, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, and has a life and health insurance license. Gorton works with individuals and their families to create and protect their financial legacies. He specializes in working with retirees in the areas of tax planning, benefits, retirement planning, estate planning and safe money techniques. He received his BBA in Accounting from the University of Oklahoma. Gorton previously worked for 10 years as the Chief Financial Officer for a large retail organization, overseeing their accounting, benefits and 401(k) retirement plans.
Tags See All Tags