- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 199.95$ Adobe Font Folio 11 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Download Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
|Q & A: Internship Opportunities|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 28 June 2011 12:12|
Q. Do you offer Senate internships to young Iowans?
A. Every semester and during two summer sessions I offer Iowa college students and new graduates opportunities to work as interns in my Iowa and Washington, D.C., Senate offices. Interns assist permanent staff members with constituent services and administrative, legislative and communications work, including work related to my responsibilities as Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary.
Q. Who should apply?
A. Right now, I’m encouraging applications from new college graduates who are interested in learning more about American government and gaining valuable work experience. It’s especially important to me to encourage greater understanding and involvement in the process of representative government, so the internships are available to young Iowans in all areas of study, not just to those with political science majors. Spending a semester working in a congressional office, during college or after college, is a good way both to learn a lot about the legislative branch of the federal government and to develop workplace skills.
Q. How do students apply?
A. My office is accepting applications for the fall 2011 session, which runs from late August to mid-December. Applications are available online at http://grassley.senate.gov/
June 28, 2011
Tags See All Tags