- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium (en,cs,da,de,es,fi,fr,mr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sv)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Blender 2.6 Essential Training
|" Energy in Ancient Theories and its Modern Day Applications" by Krystal Hamilton Case. I.S.E.|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Monday, 23 July 2012 13:05|
July 26th. 2012. Independent Scholars' Evenings : 7.00.p.m.
" Energy in Ancient Theories and its Modern Day Applications"
Krystal Hamilton Case will speak about the concept of energy in ancient
theories, modern day applications, and her own experiences with energy awareness
Licensed as a massage therapist since 2006, Krystal has worked in a number of
settings from the 5 star hotels of Chicago, to fitness centers, and alternative
therapy centers as well as maintaining her own business throughout the years.
She is a certified reflexologist and has taken classes in Thai massage,
therapeutic Thai flying, stone massage, asian cupping, fire cupping, Quantum
Touch, Thai herbal compress massage and other healing modalities. She has taught
at a school for massage therapy: basic anatomy, physiology, and pathology (for
massage therapists) as well as Swedish massage, Eastern healing theories, and
In 2007 Krystal studied Shjanta yoga for three months in the beautiful mountains
of Kentucky with Shjaway Deboer at Eartheart Mountain Yoga Community. Shjanta
yoga blends hatha and raja yoga with Buddhist and Taoist meditation techniques,
Makka-Ho energy meridian stretches, Tibetan Rights, Tai-chi, as well as diet and
In 2011 Krystal completed levels 1-4 in Touch for Health (TFH) Kinesiology. This
year,2012, she completed her instructor certification and was elected to the
Board of Directors for TFH Kinesiology in the United States. She is working with
a group of five TFH Kinesiology instructors across the United States to empower
individuals and families to become their own primary healthcare providers.
Krystal's kinesiology website is www.projecttfh.com
Independent Scholars Evenings. 7.00 pm
2nd fl of The Moline Commercial Club above the Phoenix.
1530 Fifth Avenue. Moline. Illinois. 61265
beverages and light hors devours are provided.
The Independent Scholars Evenings are sponsored by The Institute For Cultural
and Healing Tradition, Ltd. a 501(c)3 at State and Federal levels since 1996
Tags See All Tags