- Download IMSI TurboCAD Pro 15
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- 199.95$ Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- 299.95$ Unity 3D Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit) (en)
|" The New Leaders: Artists, Nature and the Government"|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Monday, 08 October 2012 15:20|
Oct. 11th. 2012
Independent Scholars Evenings:
" The New Leaders: Artists, Nature and the Government"
By Glorie Iaccarino
Ms. Iaccarino will be be defining what Eco Arts entails, the purpose and benefits of this creative approach, various types of Eco Art terminology, and the impact it has on the environment and our communities. The role of Eco Arts and it's impact in advocacy along with approaches in education will be discussed along with the idea that community building, sustainability and tourism can all benefit from the presence of Eco Art.
About the presenter :
Glorie Iaccarino is a Quad Cities area artist and educator who has spent over twenty years advocating, creating, and promoting art as way to educate, enlighten and entertain the community. She currently works as a facilitator with the Eco Arts Council of the Quad Cities and formerly was the Director of The Quad City Girl Power! Club. She has provided programs and events such as “Celebration of Woman”, “The Mobile Art Clinic”, and served as a contributing editor with an Eco page with Families First Magazine and as co-host educator with the “Art with Mr. I” art lesson series on WQPT. From public school classrooms, local libraries and area non-profit youth serving organizations, Ms. Iaccarino shares her love, passion, and respect for art as a way of living promoting the philosophy that there is “Art from Life and Life from Art”.
Independent Scholars Evenings.7.00 p.m.
1530 Fifth Avenue. Moline. Illinois
Doors open at 6.30 p.m.
Free and open to the public.
Dress code: business casual.
Elevators are located through the 16th. Street entrance.
The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, LTD is a 501(c)3 at State and Federal level organization under US laws since 1996.
Please visit www.qcinstitute.org to see our archives.
Tags See All Tags