- Buy Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- 199.95$ Adobe Font Folio 11 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
- Buy Cheap Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Download Corel Painter X3
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- 329.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit) cheap oem
|QC Dentists Use Digital Technology for Same-Day Tooth Restoration|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Monday, 17 June 2013 14:51|
MOLINE, IL – A person’s smile is a special point of pride – so when dental work becomes necessary, no one likes to wait for the finished results. Now, thanks to cutting-edge advances in dental technology, realistic tooth restoration can be achieved in one day, according to the experts at Goebel Family Dentistry.
The dentists at the helm of Goebel Family Dentistry are the father-and-son team of Gary Goebel, D.D.S., and Tom Goebel, D.D.S. Their new practice, which opened on April 1, 2013, is located at 1601 River Drive, Suite 300, in downtown Moline.
“Using the E4D Dentist™ system, we can now offer same-day crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers to qualifying patients,” said Dr. Gary Goebel. “We are excited to bring this technology to our patients.”
According to Dr. Gary Goebel, the E4D system replaces conventional methods, which include the use of an unpleasant impression material and the uncomfortable waiting period as it solidifies. “Images from a clean, fast digital scan are obtained in just a few minutes,” he said.
The scanned information is then transferred to the design center, where a 3D model of the tooth needing restoration is created through the system’s state-of-the-art DentaLogic™ software. “We can customize the restoration to fit the patient’s specific characteristics,” said Dr. Tom Goebel, “after which, it is created in a milling unit, right in our office.”
The final result is a natural-looking restoration that fits with the surrounding teeth, making the crown, inlay, onlay, or veneer virtually undetectable. “The elimination of impressions, temporaries, second appointments, and needless waiting elevates the entire dental experience for the patient,” said Dr. Gary Goebel.
For more information on Goebel Family Dentistry, call 309-277-3480 or visit www.goebelfamilydentistry.com.
Tags See All Tags