- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Download Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- Discount - Alien Skin Snap Art 3
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- 149.95$ Altova MapForce Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit) (it,es,ko,hu,fr,pt,en,cs,de,ja,pl)
- Buy OEM Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
|QC Festival Looking to Move|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Gregory Schmidt|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 13:34|
The annual Four-Kingdoms Renaissance & Pirate Fest that went on hiatus, this year, is looking for a potential new site.
"I'm thinking we need a more adaptable site where we could build in permanent infrastructure," states the event's founder Gregory Schmidt of Festivals International. "The folks at the KOA Camelot Campgrounds in Rock Island were great to work with through the years, but they have their own on-going space needs and physical limitations for what could become of this event."
Schmidt enlisted Mr. Bruce Eyton of Sword-in-the-Stone Productions out of Minneapolis to try shifting the festival from the front campgrounds area to the primitive back meadow in 2010. He accomplished the task of re-inventing the olde-school type of Renaissance faire with no running water nor electricity.
The two producers have begun the search in the Quad Cities for a new site, where they could start to build a stand-alone event complex with a dining pavilion, jousting arena and castle facade.
Tags See All Tags