- 19.95$ Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Download Adobe Audition 2
- Download Steinberg Halion 3
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
|QC Festival Looking to Move|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Gregory Schmidt|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 13:34|
The annual Four-Kingdoms Renaissance & Pirate Fest that went on hiatus, this year, is looking for a potential new site.
"I'm thinking we need a more adaptable site where we could build in permanent infrastructure," states the event's founder Gregory Schmidt of Festivals International. "The folks at the KOA Camelot Campgrounds in Rock Island were great to work with through the years, but they have their own on-going space needs and physical limitations for what could become of this event."
Schmidt enlisted Mr. Bruce Eyton of Sword-in-the-Stone Productions out of Minneapolis to try shifting the festival from the front campgrounds area to the primitive back meadow in 2010. He accomplished the task of re-inventing the olde-school type of Renaissance faire with no running water nor electricity.
The two producers have begun the search in the Quad Cities for a new site, where they could start to build a stand-alone event complex with a dining pavilion, jousting arena and castle facade.
Tags See All Tags