- Buy Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom (en)
- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE (en)
- 99.95$ Frischluft Lensfeed for AE cheap oem
- 149.95$ MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Buy Cheap 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 (en,us)
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced (en)
- Download Cultured Code Things MAC
- 49.95$ Altova DatabaseSpy 2009 cheap oem
|QC Festival Looking to Move|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Gregory Schmidt|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 13:34|
The annual Four-Kingdoms Renaissance & Pirate Fest that went on hiatus, this year, is looking for a potential new site.
"I'm thinking we need a more adaptable site where we could build in permanent infrastructure," states the event's founder Gregory Schmidt of Festivals International. "The folks at the KOA Camelot Campgrounds in Rock Island were great to work with through the years, but they have their own on-going space needs and physical limitations for what could become of this event."
Schmidt enlisted Mr. Bruce Eyton of Sword-in-the-Stone Productions out of Minneapolis to try shifting the festival from the front campgrounds area to the primitive back meadow in 2010. He accomplished the task of re-inventing the olde-school type of Renaissance faire with no running water nor electricity.
The two producers have begun the search in the Quad Cities for a new site, where they could start to build a stand-alone event complex with a dining pavilion, jousting arena and castle facade.
Tags See All Tags