- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS (en)
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC (en)
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 19.95$ Sony DVD Architect Pro 6 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC (en)
|QC Heritage League Pioneer Award|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by QC Heritage League|
|Monday, 30 June 2008 04:23|
Pioneer Award 2008
The Quad City Heritage League is establishing an annual award to recognize an individual who has made contributions of lasting significance toward the promotion and preservation of the Quad Cities’ rich heritage.
Through his/her activities, the nominee shall have contributed one or all of the following:
Recognition: The award recipient will be recognized at the QCHL's annual meeting.
Selection Process: A committee of the Quad City Heritage League Board of Directors will review the submissions. The committee selects the finalists, and the Board of Directors will name the winner.
Members of the Board of Directors are not eligible for nomination during their terms on the board.
The deadline for nominations is September 15, 2008. Nominations must be submitted using the form from the QC Heritage League website: www.qcheritageleague.com and mailed to:
Quad City Heritage League
PO Box 414
Davenport, IA 52805-0414
Tags See All Tags