- Buy Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy OEM Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training (en)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Corel Draw 11 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
|QC sneak preview of abUSed:The Postville Raid May 10 at RozzTox|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Adam Burke|
|Monday, 06 May 2013 14:42|
Join director Luis Argueta for a special sneak preview of his moving documentary, "abUSed: The Postville Raid" at Rozz Tox on May 10 at 8pm.
Iowa Public TV will air the film on the fifth anniversary of the raid, May 12 (check your local listings), but join us Friday, May 10 at 8pm, for a special screening and chance to meet the award-winning director and immigration activist Luis Argueta.Mr. Argueta will be present at this screening to introduce the film and take questions about current immigration issues, the lingering effects of the 2008 raid, and his new film, "The U-Turn," a follow-up to "abUSed."
Also in attendance will be Guatemala producer Bea Gallardo Shaul and Iowa producer (and former Quad Citian) Adam Burke.
Voluntary donations will be accepted to assist the victims of the raid and their families and to help produce the upcoming "U-Turn" film.
abUSed: The Postville Raid has received both critical acclaim and broad praise from communities across the country. The film has been screened at over 200 venues, including colleges, law schools, immigration and workers’ conferences, faith-based communities and at the OIM/CMS Conference on Irregular Migration for the UN Permanent Delegates in NYC. It has been an official entry in 16 international film festivals, receiving the Best Documentary Audience Award at CINEMASSÍ Film Festival in Finland (2012).
Tags See All Tags