- Buy Acala DVD Audio Ripper (en)
- Buy OEM Corel Painter 12
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium (en,de,nl)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Buy Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Buy OEM Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
|QC Wind Ensemble Spring Concert|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Patrick Driscoll|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 12:12|
The Quad City Wind Ensemble announces its Spring Concert, "Songs and Dances" to be performed on Sunday, April 29th at 3pm. The concert will feature the winner of the Dr. Charles B. DCamp Young Performer's Solo Competition, Crystal Mondragon. She is a senior at United Township High School in East Moline and studies flute privately with Lynne Stukart.
Ms. Mondragon will perform "Poem" by Charles Griffes accompanied by the wind ensemble. In addition, the QCWE will perform a variety of song and dance works from the concert band and wind ensemble repertoire, including works by Leo Delibes, Percy Grainger, Philip Sparke, David Holsinger, Eric Ewazen, Arturo Marquez, and John Philip Sousa. The concert will immediately be followed by a reception with free refreshments and homemade treats!
Admission in $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and FREE for all students through 12th grade. See attached media release for details. We hope you can join us at the Galvin Fine Arts Center on the campus of St. Ambrose for this special event!
Tags See All Tags