|QCESC STEM Trivia Night|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Chris Cournoyer|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 08:48|
QCESC STEM Trivia Night Benefiting the Quad City Engineering and Science Council (for local promotion of Science Technology Engineering and Math support)
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Doors open at 6:00 P.M.;
Trivia starts at 7:00 P.M.
• At the St. Ambrose University Rogalski Center, 518 West Locust Street, Davenport, Iowa
• 8 Person Teams, $10 per person (Table Minimum $50)
Everyone will be entered into a drawing for door prizes.
Mulligans 10 for $10—you may use more than 1 per round
Doublers 1 for $10—to double the score of any round you choose
• Each team may bring in their own snacks.
Cash bar, pizza and snacks will be available for purchase.
• All proceeds will go to the QCESC
• Trivia will consist of 10 rounds of 10 general knowledge questions. You DON’T have to be a genius to play and have fun!
• 1st Place team will receive double their money back
• 2nd Place team will receive their money back
• Pre-register at www.qcesc.org
Don’t have enough for a table? Come anyway and we will assign you to a table!
Tags See All Tags