- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
|QCSYEs Concerto Competition announces winners|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Jared Johnson|
|Tuesday, 14 January 2014 15:58|
QUAD CITY SYMPHONY YOUTH ENSEMBLE CONCERTO COMPETITION WINNER
Davenport, IA-The Quad City Symphony Youth Ensembles is proud to announce the Grand Prize Winner of the 2014 Concerto Competition, cellist Robert Spurgeon of East Galesburg, IL.
Spurgeon will perform Saint-Saëns' Concerto No. 1 for Cello with the Quad City Symphony Orchestra and Music Director Mark Russell Smith at the inaugural Side-By-Side Concert on February 1. This Side-By-Side Concert features the combined forces of all four Quad City Symphony Youth Orchestras and the professional Quad City Symphony Orchestra. The Side-By-Side Concert is sponsored by UnityPoint Health-Trinity. Additional funding for this concert is provided by the Hubbell Waterman Foundation.
The QCSYEs is also excited to announce the YSO Prizewinner, harpist Caitlin Thom of Bettendorf. Caitlin will perform Debussy's Danse sacrée et danse profane at the Quad City Symphony Youth Ensembles' concert in Centennial Hall, Augustana College, on May 4.
The Side-By-Side Concert will be held at the Adler Theatre on February 1 at 4:00 p.m.
Tickets are $10-$25 (50% student discount) and may be ordered online at www.qcsymphony.com, by calling 563-322-QCSO (7276) or at the QCSO office at the corner of 4th and Brady St. in downtown Davenport.
Tags See All Tags