- Discount - Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Download ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Microsoft Office Standard 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6 (en)
- Download Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
|QCWE Concert March 16, Selection to perform at IBA|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Tyne Rieck|
|Wednesday, 26 February 2014 13:33|
The Quad City Wind Ensemble’s (QCWE) Winter Concert will be performed on Sunday, March 16th at 3:00pm. The concert will take place in the Allaert Auditorium at the Galvin Fine Arts Center on the St. Ambrose campus. Admission in $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and FREE for all students through 12th grade. See attached poster for details.
The QCWE was recently selected as performers at the Iowa Bandmasters Association (IBA) 2014 Conference in May. The conference will take place May 15-17 at the Downtown Marriott in Des Moines, Iowa.
The IBA includes a membership of over 1,000, most of whom are directors of school bands. It is one of the largest and most active of all state bandmaster organizations in the country. Its driving force has kept good bands and good band music thriving in communities of all sizes through the state of Iowa.
The QCWE was founded in 1987 by Dr. Charles B. DCamp of St. Ambrose University, and has become one of the finest adult bands in the nation. In 2012 the QCWE was the Community Division winner of The American Prize in Band/Wind Ensemble Performance. For additional information, please visit www.qcwindensemble.org, or http://www.facebook.com/
Tags See All Tags