- Download Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Discount - Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Download Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Download Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- 29.95$ Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 cheap oem
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 6
|"Fight for Air Climb" Offers Unique Challenge|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Julia McCarville|
|Thursday, 28 March 2013 14:59|
DES MOINES, IA (March 27, 2013) -Three times the challenge and three times the fun is set for Sunday, April 7th at the 10th annual "Fight for Air Climb" to raise funds and awareness for the American Lung Association in Iowa. Over 1,000 participants will climb up the stairs of three prominent Des Moines Buildings: EMC Insurance Companies, Hub Tower and the Des Moines Marriott Downtown.
This unique event, now in its 10th year, attracts participants of all shapes and sizes. There is a climb for everyone! Participants can choose to climb one, two or three buildings. If a participant chooses to climb all three buildings, it is 66 floors!
Online registration is open until midnight, Sunday, March 31st with a registration fee of just $25. Each participant is required to raise or donate a minimum of $100 on or before event day to benefit the American Lung Association. Visit FightForAirClimb.org to learn more about the event and to register today! After Sunday March 31st at midnight, call the American Lung Association directly to register at 515-309-9507.
Thank You To Our Event Sponsors: EMC Insurance Companies, Hub Tower, Des Moines Marriott Downtown, Cable Connection, Interstate All Battery Center, Van Meter, The Iowa Clinic, Scheels, Otis Elevator, Push Pedal Pull, Above+Beyond Cancer, Mercy Cancer Center, Mediacom, KIOA and Business Record
About the American Lung Association: Now in its second century, the American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease. With your generous support, the American Lung Association is "Fighting for Air" through research, education and advocacy. For more information about the American Lung Association or to support the work it does, call 1-800-LUNG-USA (1-800-586-4872) or visit www.lungia.org.###
Tags See All Tags