- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Download Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Buy Nik Software Viveza 2 (en)
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
|"How would you help end hunger in your community?"|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lauren Simo|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 14:27|
DEADLINE APPROACHING FOR OLIVE GARDEN'S ESSAY WRITING CONTEST
Olive Garden's Pasta Tales ends March 22
ORLANDO, Fla. - The deadline is quickly approaching for Olive Garden's 17th-annual Pasta Tales essay writing contest, which asks students "How would you help end hunger in your community?"
From now through Friday, March 22, Olive Garden's Pasta Tales contest gives students in first through 12th-grade in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) the opportunity to submit an essay of 50 to 250 words with their ideas for ending hunger in their local communities.
The grand-prize winner of the contest will receive a three-day family trip to New York City that includes dinner at the Olive Garden in Times Square and a $2,500 savings bond. In addition, Olive Garden will provide a $5,000 grant to bring the winner's essay to life by supporting hunger initiatives in his or her local community. The winners in each of the 12 grade categories will be awarded a $500 savings bond and a family dinner at their local Olive Garden restaurant.
Pasta Tales entry forms and complete rules are available on Olive Garden's website at http://www.olivegarden.com/
Submissions will be judged based on creativity, adherence to theme, organization, grammar, punctuation and spelling by the Quill and Scroll Society of the College of Journalism and Communications at the University of Iowa, with winners selected by Olive Garden.
Olive Garden's Pasta Tales essay contest provides students in local communities an outlet to creatively express the influences, experiences and stories that have shaped their lives. For more information about Olive Garden's Pasta Tales, contact Lauren Simo or Catie Jackson at (954) 776-1999 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.
Olive Garden is the leading restaurant in the Italian dining segment with more than 800 restaurants, more than 90,000 employees and more than $3.5 billion in annual sales. Olive Garden is a member of the Darden family of restaurants (NYSE:DRI), the world's largest full-service restaurant operating company. For more information, visit Olive Garden's website at OliveGarden.com.
Tags See All Tags