- Discount - Frischluft Effects Pack
- Buy Cheap Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Discount - Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
- Discount - Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- 99.95$ QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC
- Download EFD HD Tune Professional
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
|"Nothing Compares" to Finding Lost Money with State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald's Great Iowa Treasure Hunt|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 02 August 2011 16:24|
DES MOINES, IA (08/02/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald announced today that a stop at the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt booth during the 2011 Iowa State Fair may be worthwhile, as fair goers could find their names among the hundreds of thousands of individuals with unclaimed property. "The Iowa State Fair is one of the most fun and successful ways we have to reach people who may have money in the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt," Fitzgerald stated.
"Computers will be set up for people to search for their names or someone they know at the state fair," Fitzgerald said. "Treasure Hunt staff members will be on hand to help treasure hunters print claim forms and answer questions on the spot. Over the years, we have had tremendous success in reuniting people with their lost treasures. Last year, over 7,500 people were successful in finding their name or that of someone they know."
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $134 million in unclaimed property since Fitzgerald created it in 1983. Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions or companies that have lost contact with the property's owner for a specific period of time. State law requires these institutions and companies to annually report and deliver unclaimed property to the State Treasurer's Office. The assets are then held until the owner or heir of the property is found. Common forms of unclaimed property include savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, life insurance policies, utility security deposits, and safe deposit box contents.
Tags See All Tags