- Download BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- 19.95$ Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- 199.95$ Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections
- Buy OEM GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- 249.95$ Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Standard cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
|"President’s Speech Inspiring: We Remain Vigilant, Want Timeline”|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Veronica Resa|
|Thursday, 31 January 2013 14:11|
CHICAGO, ILL – Yesterday, President Obama stated his plans to fix the “broken immigration” process here in the United States, calling for “commonsense” immigration reform. While we applaud the bipartisan efforts by our U.S. Senators and the President, the concern is that special interests will prevail and Congress will veto the legislation.
"As former immigrants, in a nation built by immigrants, we are inspired to hear our President reveal his core principles for immigration reform that will pave the way to legal citizenship for 11 million people who currently live in the shadows of American life, but we welcome the announcement with circumspection and watchfulness.
After all, it has been more than ten years waiting for this news to arrive. Now that it is finally here, it seems surreal because it has been a decade of immigrant bashing, political jargon, broken promises and shredded dreams.
As the process moves forward, we will look to President Obama for true leadership, and to our Congress to repair a wrong that is way overdue. We need immigration reform that places working individuals, as well as families first; one that will preserve human dignity, protect civil rights and accomplish legal citizenship in a timely and just manner.
To this end, GAMALIEL will kick off its “Dream For All” campaign on February 6, 2013 in dozens of cities around the country. Together, GAMALIEL, community leaders, elected officials and clergy will gather to speak out in support of comprehensive reform now. We will remain vigilant and demand a comprehensive, legal and fair process conducted in a timely manner.”
Gamaliel is a national network of non-partisan, faith-based organizations in 17 U.S. states, South Africa and the United Kingdom that organizes to empower ordinary people to effectively participate in the political, environmental, social and economic decisions affecting their lives. Gamaliel’s diverse members apply their faith and values to the pursuit of equal opportunity for all, shared abundance, and stronger, more prosperous communities. Gamaliel is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Tags See All Tags