- Buy OEM Adobe Authorware 7
- Download Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Discount - Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 (en,fr,de,ja,ru,es)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Jaksta MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
|"President’s Speech Inspiring: We Remain Vigilant, Want Timeline”|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Veronica Resa|
|Thursday, 31 January 2013 14:11|
CHICAGO, ILL – Yesterday, President Obama stated his plans to fix the “broken immigration” process here in the United States, calling for “commonsense” immigration reform. While we applaud the bipartisan efforts by our U.S. Senators and the President, the concern is that special interests will prevail and Congress will veto the legislation.
"As former immigrants, in a nation built by immigrants, we are inspired to hear our President reveal his core principles for immigration reform that will pave the way to legal citizenship for 11 million people who currently live in the shadows of American life, but we welcome the announcement with circumspection and watchfulness.
After all, it has been more than ten years waiting for this news to arrive. Now that it is finally here, it seems surreal because it has been a decade of immigrant bashing, political jargon, broken promises and shredded dreams.
As the process moves forward, we will look to President Obama for true leadership, and to our Congress to repair a wrong that is way overdue. We need immigration reform that places working individuals, as well as families first; one that will preserve human dignity, protect civil rights and accomplish legal citizenship in a timely and just manner.
To this end, GAMALIEL will kick off its “Dream For All” campaign on February 6, 2013 in dozens of cities around the country. Together, GAMALIEL, community leaders, elected officials and clergy will gather to speak out in support of comprehensive reform now. We will remain vigilant and demand a comprehensive, legal and fair process conducted in a timely manner.”
Gamaliel is a national network of non-partisan, faith-based organizations in 17 U.S. states, South Africa and the United Kingdom that organizes to empower ordinary people to effectively participate in the political, environmental, social and economic decisions affecting their lives. Gamaliel’s diverse members apply their faith and values to the pursuit of equal opportunity for all, shared abundance, and stronger, more prosperous communities. Gamaliel is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Tags See All Tags