- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 (en)
- Discount - VMware Workstation 7
- Discount - Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- 9.95$ OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 (en,fr,es,de,it,nl,pt,ja,sv,fi,no,da,zh,ko,cs,ru,tr,pl,ro,hu,uk,ar,he,el)
- Discount - MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Download Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection cheap oem
- Buy Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
|"There's Nothing Butter" Than the Corndog Kickoff!|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by readMedia|
|Friday, 10 June 2011 12:20|
DES MOINES, IA (06/08/2011)(readMedia)-- The Blue Ribbon Foundation will host the fifteenth annual Corndog Kickoff Benefit Auction and Fair Food Grazing Party on Saturday, July 9 in the William C. Knapp Varied Industries Building on the Iowa State Fairgrounds. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. to commence the celebration of 100 years of the butter cow. "There's Nothing Butter" than a night filled with exciting auction packages, entertainment and all of your favorite Fair foods, while helping to raise funds to restore the Iowa State Fairgrounds!
The live and silent auctions are filled with enticing packages. Bid on tickets to the Shrine Circus on the Iowa State Fairgrounds, complete with special seating, a private tour, and a role in the clowns' skit. Enjoy all things butter with an original butter cow cartoon by Brian Duffy and also a hand in sculpting the tail of the 100th anniversary butter cow. Or, go backstage to meet Jason Aldean, Chris Young and Thompson Square, after you attend their nearly sold-out concert in great seats!
The Corndog Kickoff has been a pre-fair tradition since it began in 1997. First held in Pioneer Hall, 480 people were in attendance. Since then, the event has grown to raise over $2.1 million for the restoration and preservation of the Iowa State Fairgrounds. The 2010 event brought in a crowd of 1,200 and raised more than $227,000 in one night!
"Each year, the Corndog Kickoff gets bigger and better thanks to all of the Fair-lovers who continue to support the event," said John Putney, executive director of the Blue Ribbon Foundation. "As our largest fundraiser, the Kickoff is an essential part of our mission to preserve and improve the Iowa State Fairgrounds."
Take advantage of the advance ticket price by ordering now. All inclusive Corndog Kickoff tickets are $75 each until June 30. After that date, tickets will be $100. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Blue Ribbon Foundation at (800) 450-3732, online at www.blueribbonfoundation.org or at the door the night of the event.
The Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Since its inception in 1993, the Foundation has generated more than $80 million for renovations and improvements to the Iowa State Fairgrounds. For more information on the Corndog Kickoff, please contact the Foundation at(800) 450-3732 or bluerf@blueribbonfoundation.
Tags See All Tags