- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC cheap oem
- 219.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO (en)
- Download Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Download Corel Painter X3
- Buy OEM Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) (en,fr,cs)
- Buy Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC (en)
|Quad Cities Area Man Sentenced to 6 Months Imprisonment and 6 Months Home Confinement for Preparing False Appraisals|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 April 2013 14:39|
DAVENPORT, IA – On April 1, 2013, Michael Saad, age 49, was sentenced to 6 months imprisonment followed by 6 months home confinement for willfully overvaluing property for the purpose of influencing a federally insured credit union, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge Stephanie M. Rose also sentenced Saad to two years supervised release, and ordered Saad to pay $131,575.06 in restitution to Deere Harvester Credit Union.
Beginning in April 2007 and continuing until December 2007 Saad knowingly inflated the values of properties that he appraised in an effort to justify higher mortgage loans for borrowers. Saad misrepresented the square footage, age, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, and other information associated with the subject properties, and the comparable properties listed in his appraisals.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags