- Buy Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Mariner Write 3 MAC
- 179.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX
- Buy OEM Nero 11 Platinum
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows
- Buy Cheap E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Discount - Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Download Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
|Quad Cities Cruisers Annual Charity Car Show June 8, 2013 Southpark Mall Moline, IL|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by John Bain|
|Thursday, 06 June 2013 13:26|
The Quad Cities Cruisers, the Premiere Local Car Enthusiast Club, will celebrate their 31st Year in a row of hosting their annual Open Run Car Show for Charity. This year's event is at the JC Penney Parking Lot of South Park Mall, Moline, IL, from 4p-9p. This year's charities that the Quad Cities Cruisers are working for are: ARROWHEAD RANCH, VIETNAM VETERANS Chapter 299, and QC CRIMESTOPPERS.
Come see hundreds of classic cars, hot rods and specialty vehicles at this event!!! There will be lots of Vendors as well!
Admission for spectators is FREE.
The Entry Fee per Car is $15.00. This is a participant judged event. The TOP 100 Vote getters will receive a special QUAD CITIES CRUISERS OPEN RUN XXXI Commemorative Plaque.
Dave Palmer of 3D SOUND will be providing the night's music spanning decades of great tunes!
There will be a chance for spectators to vote for their favorite car in the "People's Choice" Category.
The Quad Cities Cruisers is over 90 Household Members Strong! The Quad Cities Cruisers originated in 1981. Over the past 32 years the Quad Cities Cruisers have donated thousands upon thousands of dollars to worthwhile and deserving local charities.
For more information contact:
John Bain, President (563)505-6965
David Klauer, Car Show Chairman (563) 508-6210
Tom Saelens, Vice President (563)505-8657
The Quad Cities Cruisers thank you in advance for your continued support in helping make the community aware of our event.
Our Club Event Telephone line - 563-355-0036
Our Club Website- www.quadcitiescruisers.org
Tags See All Tags