- Buy OEM MacJournal 5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,de)
- 19.95$ Apple iLife `08 MAC cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Visual Communicator 3
- Buy OEM Default Folder X 4.6 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy Cheap PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
- Buy BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Buy OEM Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
|Quad Cities Man Sentenced to 30 Years Imprisonment for Armed Bank Robbery|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 April 2013 14:41|
DAVENPORT, IA – On April 1, 2013, Eric Martin, age 35, was sentenced to 30 years imprisonment for armed bank robbery, possessing a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence, and being a felon in possession of a firearm, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge Stephanie M. Rose also sentenced Martin to five years supervised release and ordered Martin to pay $53,369 in restitution to the victim banks.
On April 23, 2012, at approximately 9:30 a.m. Martin entered the Hills Bank and Trust of Iowa City, wearing a mask, and armed with a loaded black, semi-automatic Jiminez Arms 9mm handgun. Martin pointed the gun at the tellers, demanded money from the teller drawers, and took approximately $23,295.00. Martin then fled on a motorized dirt bike, and led law enforcement on a lengthy vehicle pursuit through residential neighborhoods, where he was apprehended with the stolen money and the firearm. During the six months leading up to the
robbery, Martin had also robbed the U.S. Bank and the Midwest One Bank in Iowa City in similar fashion.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags