- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion cheap oem
- 9.95$ Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies cheap oem
- Download iExplorer 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Discount - BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC
- Buy Macpaw CleanMyMac 2 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS (en)
- Download Adobe Captivate 4
|QUAD-CITIES WALK TO END ALZHEIMER'S - Saturday, September 8, 2012 - I Wireless, Moline, IL|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Joni Johnson|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 14:40|
We have an epidemic in this country and it's name is Alzheimer's disease. More people will die from this disease this year than breast and prostate cancer combined. It is the 6th leading cause of death and the only one in the top 10 causes with no way to prevent, cure or slow the progression. More money is allocated to fighting obesity than Alzheimer's. We need all of you... We need to raise awareness, raise funds and promote research... We need to raise our voices to make noise so people take notice.
The WALK TO END ALZHEIMER'S is the largest national support group for people to do that. It is our largest fundraiser and way to reach the masses. We are contacting you because it is going to take all of us to make that happen. I have attached the facts so I won't go into the numbers here, but they are jaw dropping. Our country is not prepared for this tsunami headed our way, the numbers of persons with the disease, the number of caregivers needed and the costs of providing that care. Let alone, providing support and healthcare for the caregivers. The ripple effect of this disease is widespread as families struggle to care for their loved ones, often at home.
My name is Joni Johnson, Community Relations Coordinator for the Alzheimer's Association in the Iowa counties of Clinton, Muscatine and Scott; Illinois counties of Henry, Mercer and Rock Island. I am writing to you today for your help.
Tags See All Tags