- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3 (en,fr,de)
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp 8 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- 199.95$ Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Buy OEM Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012
- Download Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
|Quad City Area “99% Voters,” Activists to Rally for Jobs, Not Cuts|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Veronica Resa|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 09:13|
[Moline, Ill] – This Election Day, “99% voters” here played a key role in persuading other Americans to reject the “You’re On Your Own” Republican philosophy that guts vitals services and provides tax breaks to the wealthy -- and to instead vote to rebuild the middle class, invest in good jobs and protect vital services like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.
In an effort to reach across the table, voters and activists from Action Now Illinois will join together to call on Rep. Bobby Schilling to make the right choices for American families and the economy when he returns to Washington for the Lame Duck session of Congress. They will visit him at his congressional office on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
“What is clear after the election is that constituents have clearly rejected the trickle-down economics theory and the deep budget cuts to pay for tax cuts for the rich,” says Cynthia Rivers, a resident of IL 13. "The best way to reduce the deficit is to put people back to work and we hope that Bobby Schilling will now represent us –the 99% when he returns to Washington.”
Congress faces serious choices before the end of the year. Will it make disastrous cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, childcare, special education and other vital public services that our communities rely on or will it take an approach that puts job creation first?
At the rally, the 99 percent voters and Action Now activists will carry a large poster calling on Rep. Bobby Schilling to commit to the principle that jobs should come before cuts – the poster will bear a Lame Duck Pledge they want Schilling to sign.
WHO: Quad City area “99% Voters” and activists from Action Now Illinois
WHAT: Rally to Call on Rep. Bobby Schilling to Reflect Will of Voters, Support “Jobs, Not Cuts” in Lame Duck Congress
WHEN: 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 8, 2012
WHERE: Congressman Schilling’s Office, 3000 41st Street, Moline, Illinois
VISUALS: A Lame Duck Pledge that 99% Voters want Rep. Schilling to sign
Tags See All Tags