- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training cheap oem
- 149.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- Discount - Adobe Visual Communicator 3
- Discount - Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en)
- Buy Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Buy Sony ACID Pro 7 (en,ja)
|Quad City Arm Wrestling Challenge|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Dan Kost|
|Tuesday, 15 January 2013 15:32|
(January 14, 2013 Bettendorf Iowa): Arm wrestling hit the ground running last Wednesday and Thursday where hundreds of spectators showed up to watch 50 of the areas strongmen in their bid to qualifiers in Quad City arm wrestling challenge, filmed for reality TV.
The cast and crew of American Arm Wrestling for the reality TV show were on hand to find the next great American Arm Wrestler; contestants were interviewed and then hit the arm wrestling table.
Qualifiers in the lightweight category are:
Jarod Rummells, Davenport, IA. Age 28, weight 158 Lbs.
Brian Hart, East Moline IL. Age 26, weight 162 Lbs.
Art Depooter, East Moline, IL. Age 50, weight 169 Lbs.
Joshua Keegan, Davenport, IA. Age 33, weight 170 Lbs.
Qualifiers in the middleweight category are:
Dustin Anderson, Preemption, IL. Age 24, weight 193
Shaine Mier, Davenport, IA. Age 32, weight 198 Lbs.
Anthony Boling, Davenport, IA. Age 32, weight 198 Lbs.
Frank Eckhardt, Peotone, IL. Age 32, weight 197 Lbs.
Qualifiers in the heavyweight category are:
Chris Hintgen, Colona, IL. Age 31, weight 250 Lbs.
Brad Collins, Cordova, IL. Age 32, weight 238
Ryan Anderson, Long Grove, IA. Age 30, weight 228 Lbs.
Danny Hansen, East Moline, IL Age 38, weight 256 Lbs.
Mike Wyers, Bettendorf, IA Age 31, weight 212 Lbs.
More reality TV is to be filmed this Wednesday and Thursday at the Clubhouse in Bettendorf, Iowa. There's still time to qualify every Wednesday and Thursday through January. Ladies exhibitions for arm wrestling are available every night during the qualifying rounds and the ladies will have a chance to appear on the reality show January 24th for the women's open class. The championship will be held February 1, 2013 at 6 PM at the Clubhouse.
For those arm wrestling fans that can't make it, but want to continue to get updates arm sports TV is now publishing a live leaderboard on www.twitter.com/ArmSportsTV
Video is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Tags See All Tags