- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- 29.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion cheap oem
- Download proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit)
- 19.95$ xScan 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Buy IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5 (en)
- Download ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
|Quad City Arts Grants Available|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Jessi Black|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 13:47|
GRANTS AVAILABLE FOR COMMUNITY ARTS PROJECTS!
Quad City Arts invites artists and non-profit organizations partnering with artists to apply for funding to produce and/or present arts projects and programming in 2012.
Individual artists or non-profit [(501) (c) (3)] organizations partnering with area artists may apply for funding up to $2,000 for their projects or programs. Artists may receive funding of up to $2,000 to produce new work along with work-in-progress workshops and public presentations of the finished work. All projects must occur between April 15, 2012 and March 31, 2013. Application deadline is January 31, 2012.
An informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 5:30-6:30 pm at Quad City Arts.
Funding for Arts Dollar$ is provided by the Illinois Arts Council, John Deere Foundation, Doris and Victor Day Foundation and Mary Iva Gittens Knouse Charitable Trust.Quad City Arts is a nonprofit local arts agency dedicated to the growth and vitality of the Quad City region through the presentation, development, and celebration of the arts and humanities. All Quad City Arts programs are partially supported by Festival of Trees, Quad City Arts Partners and operating grants from the Illinois Arts Council (a state agency) and the Iowa Arts Council, a division of the Department of Cultural Affairs.
Tags See All Tags