- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Buy OEM QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Discount - Macpaw MacHider Mac
- Download Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Discount - Apple iLife ’11 MAC
|Quad City Arts presents the 35th Annual High School Art Invitational|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Dawn Wohlford-Metallo|
|Tuesday, 03 April 2012 07:50|
WHO: Quad City Arts
WHAT: 35th Annual High School Art Invitational
WHERE: Quad City Arts Gallery
WHEN: Reception April 20, 6:30-9 p.m. AWARD CEREMONY at 7:00 p.m.
SHOW: On display from April 14 –May 17
Quad City Arts presents the 35th Annual High School Invitational at the Quad City Arts Center April 14-May 17. The exhibition is free, open to the public and includes a community reception and award ceremony on Friday April 20th from 6:30-9 p.m.
This exhibition features the Quad Cities’ most promising young artists with paintings, drawings, sculptures, ceramics and mixed media. Art students and teachers are eligible for over $2000 in prizes from sponsorships and entry fees. The major exhibition sponsor this year is The Butterworth Center and Deere-Wiman House Foundation, with other sponsorships by Evergreen Art Works and Major Art & Hobby Center. Scholastic awards will also be presented by members of the Left Bank Art League and The Rock Island Art Guild. Other awards have been established by local artists in the areas of jewelry, ceramics, photography, nature themes and sculpture.
A list of the students and prizes will follow this press release upon selection. Winners will be available for interviews and photographs at the awards reception on April 20th after 7:30 pm.
The Quad City Arts Center Gallery is located at 1715 Second Avenue in the Arts and Entertainment District of Rock Island. Gallery hours are Tuesday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m.–5 p.m. All Quad City Arts programs are funded in part by Festival of Trees; Quad City Arts Partners; and operating grants from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency; and the Iowa Arts Council, a division of the Department of Cultural Affairs. Quad City Arts is a nonprofit local arts agency dedicated to the growth and vitality of the Quad City region through the presentation, development and celebration of the arts and humanities. For more information, contact Dawn Wohlford-Metallo at 309-793-1213, ext. 108 or visit www.quadcityarts.com- 30 –
Tags See All Tags