- Buy Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008 (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Discount - E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Buy The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Download Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
|Quad City Chapter IAAP offering a FREE Seminar|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 09:05|
Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) presents a FREE Seminar on October 14, 2013
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will be presenting a FREE Seminar on Monday, October 14, 2013 at the WIU River Campus, 3300 River Drive in Moline, Illinois. The speaker will be Dave Drewelow, Head Coach, ActionCOACH Heartland and he will be presenting “Becoming a Person of Influence” (Based on John C. Maxwell’s Book).
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM. Following the presentation, a short chapter business meeting will be held.
For more information, go to our website at www.iaap-quadcity.org/
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 489-6122.## end ###
Tags See All Tags