- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- 39.95$ Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
|Quad City Chapter IAAP offering a FREE Seminar|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 09:05|
Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) presents a FREE Seminar on October 14, 2013
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will be presenting a FREE Seminar on Monday, October 14, 2013 at the WIU River Campus, 3300 River Drive in Moline, Illinois. The speaker will be Dave Drewelow, Head Coach, ActionCOACH Heartland and he will be presenting “Becoming a Person of Influence” (Based on John C. Maxwell’s Book).
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM. Following the presentation, a short chapter business meeting will be held.
For more information, go to our website at www.iaap-quadcity.org/
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 489-6122.## end ###
Tags See All Tags