- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition (en,es,fr,ja,it)
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- 49.95$ Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC
- 199.95$ Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 cheap oem
- Discount - Magix Samplitude 11
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- 299.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects (en)
- Download MAMP Pro MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
|Quad City Contributors Council launches new website|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Joy Boruff|
|Thursday, 11 April 2013 14:32|
BETTENDORF, Iowa – The Quad City Contributors Council has launched a new website - http://qccontributorscouncil.org – to give nonprofits in the Quad City area an easy way to apply for review of major capital and endowment campaigns.
The Quad Cities Contributors Council (QCCC) is a consortium of seventeen corporate and private foundation leaders. The QCCC does not award dollars, but is a group that works together to promote the success of Scott and Rock Island counties' non-profit organizations.
The QCCC reviews capital and endowment campaign applications. The group's goal is to provide guidance that will assist in assuring that approved projects are financially viable, fully fundable, non-duplicative and strengthening to the organization and the community.
The website provides the application that nonprofits use to seek review of their campaigns, and a listing of the approved projects.
“We hope that nonprofits will find it easy to apply for review through the website,” says Kenny Massey, Chairman of the QCCC. “The Contributors Council believes that the review process for capital campaigns increases the capacity of nonprofits to be successful in their major fundraising efforts.”
In recent years, the QCCC has approved 16 capital campaigns for Quad City nonprofits.
Tags See All Tags