- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Sony Cinescore
- Download Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- 29.95$ Panic Coda MAC cheap oem
- Buy MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Freelancing cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training (en)
|Quad City Contributors Council launches new website|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Joy Boruff|
|Thursday, 11 April 2013 14:32|
BETTENDORF, Iowa – The Quad City Contributors Council has launched a new website - http://qccontributorscouncil.org – to give nonprofits in the Quad City area an easy way to apply for review of major capital and endowment campaigns.
The Quad Cities Contributors Council (QCCC) is a consortium of seventeen corporate and private foundation leaders. The QCCC does not award dollars, but is a group that works together to promote the success of Scott and Rock Island counties' non-profit organizations.
The QCCC reviews capital and endowment campaign applications. The group's goal is to provide guidance that will assist in assuring that approved projects are financially viable, fully fundable, non-duplicative and strengthening to the organization and the community.
The website provides the application that nonprofits use to seek review of their campaigns, and a listing of the approved projects.
“We hope that nonprofits will find it easy to apply for review through the website,” says Kenny Massey, Chairman of the QCCC. “The Contributors Council believes that the review process for capital campaigns increases the capacity of nonprofits to be successful in their major fundraising efforts.”
In recent years, the QCCC has approved 16 capital campaigns for Quad City nonprofits.
Tags See All Tags