- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2012
- Download Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Download Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- Download Boris Graffiti 5.2
- Buy Corel AfterShot Pro (en,fr,it,nl,ja)
- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Discount - Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 (en)
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
|QUAD CITY ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIPS OPEN FOR APPLICATION|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Christine Cournoyer|
|Tuesday, 15 October 2013 14:38|
Scholarship application available for high school seniors interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) degree
The Quad-City Engineering and Science Council, or QCESC, has released its 2014 scholarship application at www.qcesc.org Applications must be mailed by January 18, 2014. The scholarships will be awarded at its 52nd annual National Engineers Week banquet on February 20th. This will the 20th year of awarding scholarships to encourage students majoring in science, technology, engineering and math or STEM. by awarding scholarships. Last year 11 scholarships were awarded worth $18,000.
The scholarships are awarded based on academics, extracurricular activities including work and community service, and. leadership experience. The applicants essays on career goals and why they are interested in the STEM field rounded out how these applications are evaluated. High school seniors from Henry, Mercer, Rock Island, and Whiteside counties in Illinois; and Clinton Louisa, Muscatine, and Scott counties in Iowa are eligible to apply.
The Quad City Engineering and Science Council (QCESC) is an umbrella organization representing 36 technical societies in the Quad City region with approximately 5,000 associated members. The QCESC is non-profit organized in 1963. Its mission is to Promote and support engineering, science, and technical professionals and associated societies in the Quad City Region and to also support and encourage students in the Quad City Region to study in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related fields.
Tags See All Tags